Friday, August 7, 2009

Rain, Rain, Rain

Ok so it has rained a little EVERY DAY since I have been here...and Sergio's mom and him hate it...but let me tell you, I am in love with the rain. It is so nice to be somewhere it actually rains. I hope to bring some back with me....

Yesterday Sergio was supposed to have a baseball game, but it ended up getting rained out. So we went over to his Grandma's for a while. I love her. She reminds me so much of my Grandma Linda....it makes me really want to visit my Grandparents. Anyway, she speaks VERY little English, but last night she told me that I was like her son and she wanted me to stay in Venezuela. I felt so loved. She found out too that I was actually leaving this Sunday, I guess she forgot, and got really sad and said the time went by too fast and she wanted me to stay longer. She made me promise I would come back and visit, haha.

Last night Sergio's mom made Omelets. They were really good, and while we were eating she cleaned something on my glass and I said she was "such a mom" and she said something that was HILARIOUS, that I cannot repeat here....you will have to ask me in person, but it almost made all of wet our pants in laughter.

We watched "Angels and Demons" last night too....it was REALLY good. I was in shock. It freaked Sergio out, not sure why. He reminds me of Amanda in suspensful movies.

I also bought 6 movies yesterday...I got "Up", "The Proposal", "Push", "Gran Turino", "Changeling", and "17 Again"...I know, you're jealous since most of those technically aren't even out on DVD yet, but yeah I'm excited to have them. That's actually how the sell movies here surprisingly.

Today we've just been chilling and watching TV and playing Wii. Sergio is supposed to have a baseball game again tonight, but I think it's going to get rained out again. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment