Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Leaving Town...

So this will be my last post until at least Sunday. We leave for the beach tomorrow for the next four days. It should be cool cause Sergio has shown me pictures and they are AMAZINGLY beautiful. I will make sure to take many pics and some vids and finally post some on here, haha. The only downside to this trip is the 10-14 hour drive. Ugh.

I met Sergio's girlfriend tonight. She was very pretty but as she speaks no English, it was kinda uncomfortable. But we'll see how things go haha.

When we're at the beach we're doing this banana thing too.

And I found out that on the way back on Sunday we're going to stop at these world famous mountains that are supposed to be some of the tallest in the world so that should be really cool too.

So goodbye blog world....until Sunday anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment