Thursday, July 30, 2009

Another day, another story

So today was...interesting.

Today is the last day that Sergio will have to study for any classes so that's really exciting! I spent the day watching the 3rd and final Lord of the Rings movie (LOVED IT), and reading. I'm now reading Robin Parish's trilogy and I'm on book two "Fearless". I love his books too!

Sergio's mom came home early from work with his girlfriend and asked if I wanted to to go shopping with them. Little did I know they would spend most of the next hour shopping for bras. That was something else I've never done before. haha. I was slightly uncomfortable.

We then went to a little supermarket and did some grocery shopping. That was weird too. I really miss all the things the US has to offer. I know that the major thing I've learned from this trip is how thankful I am to live in a country like the USA.

We almost got hit by a bus, again, today. That's the third time this week! Driving here really stresses me out. I could never do it.

I'm starting to get a tad homesick only because I miss my freedom and the ability to speak to many people and go wherever I want whenever I want. I am so grateful for this experience and loving it, but at the same time I still miss a lot of the freedoms that the US has to offer. Oh well!

Tomorrow is the party that we have to go to and I am NOT looking forward to it. Ugh. I do NOT want to go, but Sergio is making me. I am not the "party" type. So tomorrow evening should be a long evening

We go to do the zip-line on Saturday and I am super stoked about that!

1 comment:

  1. lol..ok the part about the bra is pretty much priceless...I know it probally wasn't funny when it was happening.. but talk about trying new things...you should feel like part of the family!

    Good luck with the party!!

    ReplyDelete