Tuesday, July 21, 2009

More of Day 1

So the rest of the day has been calming. Haha. The maid made Sergio and I this REALLY good chicken fried chicken and rice. We also had a form of potato salad, and some kind of cinnamon fried banana with milk cream or something like that. All of it was very good. Which is positive because I was sure I was going to starve down here and not like any of the food.

I rode with Sergio's mom to pick him up from his classes and we looked at this really cool stadium where they acutally do the running of the bulls every January! Too bad they're not doing that this month, that would be so cool to go to!

Sergio's mom is making Arepas for dinner. I had those once when he was down and they're pretty good. Sergio's been at some study session for the last 3 hours preparing for his math test that he has to pass. So i've been watching Law & Order all afternoon....it's the only show in English, haha.

I finally got my computer working today too! I was using Sergio's because he said mine wouldn't have internet, but we figured it out and now all is good!

Sergio's girlfriend is also coming over tonight so that we can play some Wii and stuff. She knows NO English, so this should be very interesting.

1 comment:

  1. Right, like any good hispanic family would let any guest starve. You will probably gain weight down there and then starve yourself when you get back. HA HA

    ReplyDelete