Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Relaxation

So, yesterday was very interesting. For the simple fact that all I did was relax and lay around yesterday, haha.

Sergio is in his final week of classes and has his Chemistry final today, so he had to spend the whole day yesterday studying with a group of his classmates. So I technically didn't even get to see/hang out with him until like 7:30pm, and then he went to bed at 10:30, haha.

So I finished my latest Ted Dekker book yesterday. "BoneMan's Daughters" was very good. I think it was Ted's creepiest yet, but I was a little under-whelmed by the quick wrap up at the end. But it was still amazing. That guy can write one heck of a suspense novel.

I also FINALLY beat Sergio in two different sets on Mario Kart. He couldn't believe it, and frankly it was about time, haha.

Yesterday the maid came into my room to ask me to help her with something but i had no idea what she was saying, so I just sat there staring at her while she kept doing these motions and stuff.....and I was like "I don't know what you're saying..." and the she just grabbed my arm and dragged me where she needed help, haha.

Sergio's mom found this picture of sergio when he was 9 and playing baseball and she gave it to me and said she wanted me to have it. hahahaha.

So I found out yesterday too that when we do the zip line through the forest on Saturday, we're gonna have to do it was an instructor (like when you sky dive for the first time). So that kind of sucks, but oh well, I'm just super excited to get to do it period. Sergio said he can't understand why I'm super excited about that but yet I was terrified to ride the boat through the ocean or even think about riding the banana in the ocean. I told him because I feel a lot safer hanging from a wire in the sky, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment